Sunday, October 6, 2013

Some kind of new Art


Since I have been meaning to add new photographs of my own work (as opposed to those of others), I have decided this is as good a time as any to add some of the older paintings first.

 
oid@2012 copyright
Moooh!

Above is the cow I painted using oils and mixed technique. Last year was all about painting animals. Most, if not all, are on canvas. I was rather surprised how they turned out, a bit like realising you can speak a new language when you thought you couldn't.


                                                                 oid@2012 copyright
                                                                  Clownfish Bubbles

                                                                  
The new stuff I am working on is very experimental, mainly because I am trying out different compositions as well as new styles of paintings. The painting below is not finished but I am adding it to my "African Symbolism" collection - which is still very much work in progress.

Will try to add more as and when the inspiration strikes.

 
oid@2013 copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment